|how to host a website on google drive|
To create the .css file in Google Drive you need to follow the following steps:
- 1. Log in to Google Drive and create a new folder or navigate to the folder where you want to save the .css file.
- 2. Go to the folder and press "Merge" or "+" icon and select "Common Files".
- 3. You can use a text editor or any text editing software to create a .css file. Type the .css code you want in a text editor.
- 4. When saving the file, add .css to the file name eg "styles.css".
- 5. After saving the file, it will be uploaded to Google Drive and you can share this file if needed.
In this suspended system, you can save and share .css files using Google Drive.
Use how to host a website on google drive files within your template.
how to host a website on google drive Use hosted files within your template, After completing all the above described process correctly, you will get a link to your hosted file which links to it.
Above link file is in format for sharing only and not in hosting code format. So if you want to use that file as a hosted file, you have to use it as below.
After making these changes, you will get a file in the format below, ready to use.
If you know designing then this is not a problem but if you don't know how to use your hosted file link in your design then select your format.how to host a website on google drive,
<link href=’google-drive-link-here‘ rel=’stylesheet’/>
google-drive-link- replace it with yours here and paste it first in your design.
<head> tag for CSS and paste after
<head> or <body>G-Drive Direct Download Link Generator Tool
Several advantages of hosting files on Google Drive.
- It is a Google product, which implies it is a high-quality service and a reliable platform, as the name already makes clear.
- A lot of space is available on Google Drive.
- We receive 15GB of storage per account,
- which is sufficient to take into account the possibility that all available space will be used up before you upgrade to a premium plan.
- the supplying Due to Google's servers' consistent performance and unrestricted bandwidth, hosted files load faster than those from other providers.
- You can store an unlimited number of various file kinds on your disk because to its versatility and simplicity of use.
The finest thing is that it's free to use, which is the last but not least.
host a website in google drive, hosting a website on google drive, how to host a website on google drive, hosting website in google drive, hosting website from google drive, host html on google drive, google drive host html, google drive hosting html,google drive html hosting,