Rules for opening bkash account | Open development account yourself
Today I will discuss an important topic. Today we will discuss how you can open a development account. If you are completely with us in this important discussion, you can unlock your bkash account yourself.
So for those of you who are thinking of opening a development account and don't know about it, today's post is for the help of them. A popular mobile banking nowadays is Bkash. bkash started operations as the first mobile banking in Bangladesh.
Although in the later period, more banking services have been introduced, still bkash is at the peak of popularity, when people talk about mobile, the first thing that comes to people's mind is bkash.
That is, those of you who are going to open a development account yourself, in this case our discussion is important for you. So after completing today's discussion completely you will definitely be able to open bkash account.
Rules for opening development account
For those of you who are interested to know about the rules of opening a bkash account or have searched online to know about it, I will tell you about opening a bkash account in a simple way through online research to give you correct information.
The process of opening a bkash account is very simple that anyone can open a bkash account very easily. In this case, you have to adopt some methods, that is, you have to open a development account in a few steps. We are giving the steps below in stages.
Step-1: Install bkash App:-
Step-2: Rules for opening Bkash Account:-
- After opening the Bkash app,
- an interface like the 1st image above will open.
- Click on the Log in/Registration button there.
- 2After clicking on the login/registration button you will be taken to the page as shown in the 2nd image above.
- Click on the next button with the number with which you want to open the development account.
Step-3: What to do after opening Bkash account:-
- After opening Bkash first dial *247#.
- Active menu pin option will appear there, type 1 and replay.
- Then you need to enter a 5 digit password for development. Again the 5 digit confirmation password should be given.
- Your account will be activated only after setting the password.
Thanks for reading: How to create bkash account | Rules for opening bkash account, We have the articles you like. We think these articles are very necessary for you :)